Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold 4 EUNE, gold s4, 28 Skins, 43 High champs

Discussion on Gold 4 EUNE, gold s4, 28 Skins, 43 High champs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold 4 EUNE, gold s4, 28 Skins, 43 High champs

League of Legends EUNE account:

Gold 4 Account, Gold season 4 (victorious Morgana)

-29 Skins

-43 HIGH priced Champions
Yasuo, Zed, Lucian, Jinx, Vi, Syndra, Quinn, Zyra, Hecarim, Darius, Khazix, Aatrox, Diana, Elise, Lissandra, Varus, Graves, Fiora, Leblanc, Shyvana, Talon, Katarina, Leona, Wukong, Corki, Karthus, Malzahar, Sona, Gangplank, Xerath, Ezreal, Janna, Amumu, Tryndamare, Tristana, Veigar, Master yi, Kassadin, Garen, Evelynn, Ashe, Annie Amumu

Tons of unobtainable icons!

The account has never been banned or restricted and has a pretty rare and cool name.

Selling or Trading for Walords of Draenor game key and WoW game time

I'm the owner of the account and i can provide everything needed | Gladly accept Middleman

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUNE Gold 5| High MMR | 70 champs | 10K IP
06/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WANT TO SELL NOT BUY ERROR IN PREFIX!! so as the title says Gold 5 eune account with a gold 3 MMR 70 champs 16 skins
Sell Gold 1 high MMR EUW 73 Champs and Eune Gold 5
05/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
EUW - Gold 1 - 73 Champs - 16 Skins General information This account is my main account. I am quitting League due to my studies. League is just far to time consuming. Account is ranked Gold 1 currently. With an MMR above its league. LP gain of ~28LP per win. It has a ranked winrate of 68% out of more then 100 Games. Account has AD Runepage, AD/Attack Speed Runepage and AP Runepage. Account was never banned bofore nor had a ranked or chat restriction....
[Selling] EUNE HIGH ELO ACC, ALL CHAMPS, 80 SKINS
02/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Server: Europe NE RP: 100 IP: 15K Skins: Popstar Ahri Unchained Alistar Infernal Alistar Re-Gifted Amumu Frostfire Annie Reverse Annie
WTS - EUNE GOLD IV ACCOUNT - HIGH MMR - ALL CHAMPS - 35+ SKINS
10/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WORTH OF THIS ACCOUNT IS MORE THAN 1000euros! - Starting Offers at 100 € - Gold IV - 35LP, EU East - MMR is HIGH (more wins than lose, easy to get up for good player) - No Bans, 1700+ IP, 728 RP. - Account since Season 1! I just dont have Nami. I got all champs including the last one called JINX.
[Selling] EUNE - 58 Champs - 3 Skins - Gold 3 - 2 rune pages - High MMR
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey, I'm selling another one of my account @ eune with high mmr. With this account, you will recieve the required informatsion. Runes & Info: http://www.upload.ee/image/3271699/Lambijorss_2. png - IP and RP stats are outdated. Champs: