Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teacher for botting - Need help

Discussion on Teacher for botting - Need help within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teacher for botting - Need help

hey there.

im looking for a guy who can teach me about botting.
i want to know which bot is actually the safest and how to set it up (VM, Hardware, ...)

i prefer a german dude, but english wont be a problem aswell.

if im satisfied and all my answers are gone, i will donate a small amount of money.

feel free to add me skype or pm me here/post below.

thanks
Old 08/03/2015, 00:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey

Meinst du Accounts auf lvl 30 botten

oder

Mit L# etc ingame scripten ^^
Old 08/03/2015, 00:14   #3

ersteres
Old 08/03/2015, 09:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1172/0/0
As a veteran in botting I can show you everything and teach you and provide you the bot for it