Draft Games - solid, fast, efficient, no disappointments!
Discussion on Draft Games - solid, fast, efficient, no disappointments! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.
[Draft Games] Doing Draft Games - Cheapest 07/16/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hi!! I go first in the bussines!
I do Draft Games for:
+ 1 unranked unverified account.
or
+ 15 euro.
[Selling] DRAFT GAMES SERVICE - FAST & TRUSTED 06/29/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3771218-nidalee-main-elo-boost-cheap-prices- fast-service.html
10 drafts wins = 10€ (1-2 days max)
25 draft wins = 20€ (3-5days max)
35 draft wins = 28€ (4-7days max)
I´n not going to use CHAT in game never.
My prices are expensive, but my service is excellent.
[Selling] >> 10/10 & 9/10 PLACEMENT GAMES SERVICE by Aim7Services | Fast&Cheap&Efficient | 03/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/omOeb.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/HTnyf.png
http://i.epvpimg.com/AP9ee.png
Prices for unregistered people/mobile phone users
Season 5 Placement Prices :
Prices/Win :
[Selling] Draft Games - Fast☑ - Cheap☑ - Safe ☑ 02/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
I'm able to play your draft games very fast and cheap!
I can ensure you, that I win most of them since I was D3 last season and I'm D1
at the moment!
If you are interested, add me skype : kyano7534
or PM ME.
I need no vouches because I have completed a few already on my boosting thread.