Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Normal Draft Wins for Ranked Restricted Players

Discussion on [WTS] Normal Draft Wins for Ranked Restricted Players within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Normal Draft Wins for Ranked Restricted Players

Are you Rank restricted currently? Do you need to play these really gruesome Normal Draft games, which people basically call "prisoner's island?" Well, I'm here for the job of normal draft wins. It's hard to say that I should be trusted because of the fact that I'm a new to all of these services, but I enjoy playing League of Legends, and I'm interested in starting out with Normal Draft games for people who need it.

I looked around this thread for the price, and it's simply just €1 per win. I can do it as fast as my human body and mentality will let me. Previous experience:

Cleared 35 draft wins on two different accounts (total 70 wins) in time: 12 days (distractions and limitations).

Interested?

Payment: Paypal
Server: NA (ping: 58-70 fluctuates)
Old 08/01/2015, 06:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me if you need a vouch
Old 08/02/2015, 03:04   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

PMed you!
Old 08/05/2015, 11:58   #4

Closed Thread