Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Booster looking for partnership

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster looking for partnership

Hello I am currently Diamond I and I am seeking for a company / person to work for.

- Able to boost up to DIA V

- 1 Division per day.

- Skype always online.

- PSC | Paypal | Skrill ( payment options)

- Professional and discret ( no flame in game and no chat with client friends)

- Draft games also doable

- Low % cut compared to other boosters.

- Receiving payments after completing jobs without a problem.

« Accounts with specific icons | Asunaboost is hiring a new booster! »

Similar Threads
Lf Partnership (Im a booster)
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a Partnership with a bigger booster. I can booston EUW and EUNE. currently in DIamond 3 + on main. so can boost up to dia. skype : berzerker49
[Buying] Looking for ELO booster teams for long term partnership
05/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys! i'm looking for long term partnership with booster teams who can handle services per request. This is not a one time job! Here are some prices what we pay at the moment. Payment comes every 2 days upon request with paypal mass payment (verified business paypal) price per DIVISION (USD) bronze 14 silver 21
[Buying] Experienced booster looking for partnership or company to boos with.
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I just wanna know if there is any hiring a booster, truly booster because i literally can do it 24/7. I've been boosting all season 3 and mid season 4 and I really know how this works all the rules and stuff, I can boost up to diamond 1 in EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA and ill play lol since beta, reaching always the best ranks in soloq, platinum s1, 2400 elo s2, diamond 1 s3 and master high LP s4, all jobs are welcome I just wanna do some but if there are a lot would be awesome, you guys...
Looking for partnership with Trusted Booster
02/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im looking for a trusted booster who i can partner with and somone who has orders on daily basis. i am a Diamond I player myself and i boost people up to Diamond V my thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/3483252-cheap-elo-boosting-service-euw.html
Any booster up for a partnership?
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Boosters, i'm a administrator of a League of Legends facebook page (more statistics via skype) and would like to get a partnership with trusted/fast/cheap boost company. We are currently developing a website with league related content and we would like add a eloboost offer. We will try to get as many customers as possible for you and just want a low amount of commision. (about 5-10%, so If someone orders a boost for 10€ we will get 0,50€ - 1,00€) :D We could talk more about it at...