Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Booster looking for partnership

Discussion on Booster looking for partnership within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster looking for partnership

Hello I am currently Diamond I and I am seeking for a company / person to work for.

- Able to boost up to DIA V

- 1 Division per day.

- Skype always online.

- PSC | Paypal | Skrill ( payment options)

- Professional and discret ( no flame in game and no chat with client friends)

- Draft games also doable

- Low % cut compared to other boosters.

- Receiving payments after completing jobs without a problem.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lf Partnership (Im a booster)
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a Partnership with a bigger booster. I can booston EUW and EUNE. currently in DIamond 3 + on main. so can boost up to dia. skype : berzerker49
[Buying] Looking for ELO booster teams for long term partnership
05/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Edited
[Buying] Experienced booster looking for partnership or company to boos with.
02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, I just wanna know if there is any hiring a booster, truly booster because i literally can do it 24/7. I've been boosting all season 3 and mid season 4 and I really know how this works all the rules and stuff, I can boost up to diamond 1 in EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA and ill play lol since beta, reaching always the best ranks in soloq, platinum s1, 2400 elo s2, diamond 1 s3 and master high LP s4, all jobs are welcome I just wanna do some but if there are a lot would be awesome, you guys...
Looking for partnership with Trusted Booster
02/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello im looking for a trusted booster who i can partner with and somone who has orders on daily basis. i am a Diamond I player myself and i boost people up to Diamond V my thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-tr ading/3483252-cheap-elo-boosting-service-euw.html
Any booster up for a partnership?
07/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Boosters, i'm a administrator of a League of Legends facebook page (more statistics via skype) and would like to get a partnership with trusted/fast/cheap boost company. We are currently developing a website with league related content and we would like add a eloboost offer. We will try to get as many customers as possible for you and just want a low amount of commision. (about 5-10%, so If someone orders a boost for 10€ we will get 0,50€ - 1,00€) :D We could talk more about it at...