Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading My Uplay Acc for Unranked lvl 30 (EUW)

Discussion on Trading My Uplay Acc for Unranked lvl 30 (EUW) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Trading My Uplay Acc for Unranked lvl 30 (EUW)

Peace guys ,
As the title says im looking for an Unranked lvl 30 Account on the EUW Server.
I can offer you guys an Uplay Account with Assasins Creed Brotherhood , Assasins Creed 3 and Assasins Creed 4.I dont really enjoy these games since my computer is not good enough to play this games on a good quality.
In the Spoiler u can see a Screenshot as a proof that i own that Account.
Im the original owner of the Uplay Account which means i have all Account Details and im able to change them for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
UPlay verlinkt auf Steam trotz aktiviertem Spiel auf UPlay
04/11/2015 - Technical Support - 2 Replies
Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem: bei einem gekauften UPlay Account befindet sich z.B. "Trials Evolution Gold Edition". Ich kann dieses jedoch nicht laden: Es steht nur ein "SPIELEN" Button da, kein "DOWNLOAD" Button. Bei einem Druck auf den Spielen-Button werde ich zum Steam-Shop weitergeleitet. Unter Einstellungen>Kontoinformationen ist das Spiel jedoch mit einem Produktschlüssel aktiviert.
Origin & Uplay Acc. BF3, BF4+DLC, Crysis 3, RA3 and Watchdogs (Uplay)
10/22/2014 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Since I have bought an XBOX One I don't play games on my PC anymore. So hereby I want to sell my Origin & Uplay account with these games included. I will also give Watchdogs with my Ubisoft account to the buyer as a gift. Origin Battlefield 3 Battlefield 4 + 1st and 2nd DLC Crysis 3 Red Alert 3 Uplay
[Selling] Uplay Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Uplay Deluxe Edition for 10€
11/23/2013 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Pm me on skype wendy.valez uplay key 10€!