Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW][EUNE][TR]Cheap EloBoost up to Diamond and ranked restrict removal!

Discussion on [EUW][EUNE][TR]Cheap EloBoost up to Diamond and ranked restrict removal! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EUW][EUNE][TR]Cheap EloBoost up to Diamond and ranked restrict removal!

Hi guys! Just your regular Diamond 3 player here, looking to make some extra cash for the summer! So I'm here for all your LoL needs! If you need an eloboost
or to remove your ranked restrictions I'm your guy! Satisfaction or money back! Any lost ELO is regained, free of charge! Non-toxic, non-flamer, non-AFKer! Guarantee no reports will come your way!

My prices are as follows:
Bronze- 3€/division
Bronze I/Silver 5 - 4€
Silver- 5€/division
Silver 1/Gold 5 - 7€
Gold - 10€/division
Gold 1/ Platinum 5 - 12€
Platinum - 15€/division
Platinum 1/Diamond 5 - 20€

Ranked Removal: Depends on number of wins. Price negotiable

If you're interested please send a PM or add me on skype - teyra.caneira
Old 07/14/2015, 16:10   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 886/0/0
Highly skilled booster, carried my p2 promos easily. Will order more in future.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] |EloBoost|Trusted|Bronze-Diamond|EUW,EUNE,TR|Fast&Cheap|
03/30/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 65 Replies
UPDATE! (17th July 2015) Hello there! My name is Danny. Me and my friends are providing a friendly, trusted and cheap elo boosting service! Together we wanted to make League of Legends an easier place for people that do not have the time or patient to rank up their accounts and would like to achieve a higher division for themselves. Season5 Placements!! 10games 70%Winrate or higher Low MMR? In case of low MMR where you gain less than 15 LP per win extra fee will be charged based on how...
[Selling] Wildlamb's cheap ELOboost service EUNE/EUW (TR/RU) [Bronze 5 - Diamond 5]
09/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Master tier player offers boost from bronze 5 to diamond 5. http://i.imgur.com/5DxK47X.png Prices Big orders (f. e. bronze to gold) can negotiate discounts!! Netwins are negotiable !!IN ORDER TO GET MORE FEEDBACK; EVERYTHING HAS TEMPORARY DISCOUNTS !!(40%) for example: is for 6 € etc.
[Selling] Cheap and fast EloBoost - Bronze to Diamond - EUW/EUNE - S4 Placements €27,50
04/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/C2glz7o.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CWj9lsr.png http://i.imgur.com/6JGBHls.jpg Feedback (Jobs):
[WTS] Fast and cheap ELOboost from a Diamond 1 player! [EUW] [EUNE]
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
About me: I have been playing LoL since season 1. I was Gold in season 2 and Diamond 1 in season 3. Currently I float around 30~lp Diamond 1 in season 4. I have been boosting for some time now with 100% satisfaction from all my costumers. I won't speak to anyone while boosting your account (100% anonymous) and I will be available on Skype during the whole boost. Currently i am boosting accounts until Diamond 5.
[Selling] Fast and cheap ELOboost from a Diamond 1 player! [EUW] [EUNE]
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
About me: I have been playing LoL since season 1. I was Gold in season 2 and Diamond 1 in season 3. Currently I float around 30~lp Diamond 1 in season 4. I have been boosting for some time now with 100% satisfaction from all my costumers. I won't speak to anyone while boosting your account (100% anonymous) and I will be available on Skype during the whole boost. Currently i am boosting accounts until Diamond 5.