Hello Buddy !
I can do that solo for 25 euro ( duo with other booster) or duo with u for 40 euro ( PayPal, IF PSC then 5 euro more )
Playing when u want etc !
Skype: pro.boosting
[Buying] DUO Queue Boost Gold II > Platin V 07/11/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies Hey,
ich suche einen Deutschen Duo Queue Booster der mir möglichst günstig zu Platin V verhilft.
Dabei möchte ich am liebsten Jungeln. Wenn wir heute noch starten könnten, dass wäre awesome!
Viele Grüße!
[Selling] Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost Solo Queue & Duo Queue 11/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies Hello there!
I am currently offering Coaching Lessons, ELO Boost (Solo and Duo Queue) for League of Legends.
A little background about me. I have been playing LoL since 2009. Season 1 I failed to make 1200 ELO so I was unranked, but I played over 100 ranked games and was frustrated and believed I was in ELO Hell.
When Season 2 began, I started climbing Solo Queue and played over 150 ranked games and went from Silver V to Gold V before end of the season to get the loading screen border...
Searching for Platin/Diamond Smurf duo queue partner from B1 to S5 10/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey Guys, im searching for a lol pro with a low elo smurf that would duo queue with me from b1 to s5. Before deciding me for a partner i would do 1 test game with you for choosing the best
regards
[WTB] Platin/Diamond Solo Queue Account [EUW] 11/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hey since Season 3 will start today and alot of People might stop playing this Game, i decided to buy an Platin or even Diamond Solo Queue Account on EuWest Servers.
I would pay like 50-100€ via Paypal or PSC if your very trusted (50+ TBMs).
I will only go first when you have like 80+Tbms and good Rep on these Forums otherwise we trade with a MM we both trust or Ebay.
Already got someone who scammed me 60€ via Ebay, theres an Investigation already on.