As title says, WTB 33 normal draft wins, I need em done ASAP. Someone who can play tons of wins pr day. Best offer (Speed+Price) will be chosen. Only good TBM'ers.
Hi sir, atm im working on a few accounts which are about to end, i could use your one to premade up with 'em and do more in a same way with our guys.
Since we're talking about a rush of 33games, im used to charge 0.50 per win, but i'll change it at 0.75 to ensure that we deal with 'em in 2 days and some hours. (Usually it's what deals being rushed whitout nonstop even playing at some hours during night and evening)
So feel free to msg me over skype, for us we could start right now!
Skype: Boosting-LoL
Payment: Paypal
Price: 0.50/win (Rushed 0.75/win = 25€)
Deadline: 2 Days max and some hours
[Buying] 20 normal draft EUW 07/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies Link your thread and post your offer.
I pay only via PayPal, and I go first only vs higher TBM score then mine.
[Buying] 26 normal draft 05/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies Like the topic says, im looking for someone they could play the 26 ranked restriction for me.
Pls leave a message here or per pm with your price.
[Buying] 20 normal draft win 04/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies 20 normal draft win on EUW, post your offer, I pay only via PayPal, and i GO FIRST only with higher TBM then mine.
[Buying] 35 normal draft win 02/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies Hey!
I got ranked ban and i have to WIN 35 normal draft game.
I would like to buy a "Boost" who would do it,for money ofcourse.
If you are interested add me on skype.
Skype: subiczd
ONLY 50+ TBM
[Buying] 35 NORMAL DRAFT WIN 01/30/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies Add me on Skype : Bl00dfight3r
Looking for 35$ for the whole thing, got ranked restricted, has to be done as soon as possible contact me as soon as you can thank you!