Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Booster Looking For Work

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Booster Looking For Work

Hello ladies and gents,
I am a Master tier player looking to help you with all your boosting needs. I can boost in all divisions from Bronze to Challenger and I have been boosting since s2. I am capable of playing all roles and most champs so I am open to requests. This is not a startup nor a business, I am an individual just looking for work so if you are a middlemen that has more jobs then he can handle look no further, or if you are a website/organization whose current boosters just are not quite cutting it with speed and efficiency, once again, look no further I am well accustomed to boosting 12-18hrs a day. I am fast and reliable, so leave a message here, send me a pm, or add me on skype @ Booster4Hire and lets get to work. On that note, I am open to doing individual jobs, so if you see this post and you're just a guy or gal looking for a booster, once again, send me a message and i'll get it done, Pricing will be determined based off current standing and lp gain, we can discuss it together.
I am mostly looking to work for an established group/org/site/middleman
so if you have jobs that need doing, i'm your guy.
I Only Boost in NA and LAN
Proof that I am a Master tier player.

Old 07/09/2015, 05:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouch for this guy. duo smurf'd with me from g1-d5. went 18 wins 4 losses

Old 07/09/2015, 06:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I will do a vouch game if you want and will purchase after I see you can do it. Diamond 2 at the moment looking for master tier.
Old 07/09/2015, 06:25   #4

add me on skype