Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(NA) Plat 1 Account 15 euros!

Discussion on (NA) Plat 1 Account 15 euros! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(NA) Plat 1 Account 15 euros!

Hi. Im selling a Plat 1 Account on NA servers.
here are the info:
48 ranked games played (26W/21L)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU Gold + Plat Account 40-45 euros for both!
04/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Only today offer : Account 1 : Region/Server : EUW Division : Platinum IV S5 , Platinum S4 Profile Image Champs : Champions Image Runes and Icons : Runes and Icons Image
[Selling] EUNE Plat 2 Account! 40 euros !
01/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hey there! Not gonna say much, all you need will be on screens, if you will have any questions feel free to ask me :). imgur.com/a/cov3K <-- here you'vegot some friends ! Price: 40 Euros Paysafecard ! Skins: There are few skins to mid champs like popstar ahri etc ;d. Selling account with all the infos you need to recover. After you buy it account is permamently yours !
[Selling] NA Plat 5 Account for only 35 euros
01/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
S4 plat border + victorious Morgana NA account Never banned for any reason summoner name is bungeenator 50 champion and 30 skin Skin worth around $100 Spent more than $100 Looking for offers! (PayPal only) Not willing to go first unless you are trusted. If you are interested add my skype: boncen6394 I not no life... So I might not be replying you immediately If I didn't reply to your friend request please leave me a time that is best to reach out to you( best if you leave your phone...
[Selling] Plat V account 40 euros paypal!
11/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
plat V account! Plat 5 account EUNE 40 euros now !!!! EUNE free transfer to OCE and Turkey server. Comes with original Mail! Crs Icon /5 icons from harrowing 2013(RARE) / Plat icon season 3 . Champs owned : shen - blood moon
[Selling] PLAT ACCOUNT for 2skins + 40 euros
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello people. Well this isn't my main account so i've been trying to sell it but still got it. I want to sell it so i'll make a deal. IF you want to buy it i want : 2 NEW SKINS - ARCADE HECA & RIOT BLITZ + 40 EUROS Only that for an account with :