Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 SMURF ACCOUNTS 🔥 NOT BOTTED🔥 HANDLEVELED 🔥 INSTANT DELIVERY 🔥 MAIL INCLUDED 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 SMURF ACCOUNTS 🔥 NOT BOTTED🔥 HANDLEVELED 🔥 INSTANT DELIVERY 🔥 MAIL INCLUDED 🔥 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 01/20/2019, 01:38   #271 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Bought an account a long time ago, everything went fine.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/04/2019, 19:18   #272 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Website removed because there is no backlink to elitepvpers
Old 05/27/2019, 09:49   #273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
nice service
Old 07/02/2019, 15:48   #274 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey,

I purchased a Russian server smurf from your store and I received the account. It works fine.

HOWEVER, the e-mail doesn't seem to work. I followed the instructions given and for some reason Riot wont send the code to the e-mail address given. I also tried recovering lost usernames with the mail given and Riot didn't recognize any. This would indicate that maybe the e-mail is wrong but I don't know. I already tried to send you a support ticket to get help but got no reply.

Tags
buy lol skins, gamestore.live, how to buy lol skins, lol skin sale, lol skin sale prediction