Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MASTER TIER ACCOUNT FOR SALE 109 CHAMPS 28 SKINS 5 RUNE PAGES

Discussion on MASTER TIER ACCOUNT FOR SALE 109 CHAMPS 28 SKINS 5 RUNE PAGES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MASTER TIER ACCOUNT FOR SALE 109 CHAMPS 28 SKINS 5 RUNE PAGES

Hello there guys, I've been playing the game since early Season 1 and I've decided to call it quits, I'm done with the game and I want to sell my account.

The account has never been chat banned or banned in any way. I've been actively playing on the account since 2011, the account never changed owners. The account is located on the EUNE server.

The account has the following skins:

1. Unchained Alistar
2. Woad Ashe
3. Officer Caitlyn
4. Victorious Elise
5. Atlantean Fizz
6. Spooky Gangplank
7. Nightblade Irelia
8. Frostblade Irelia
9. Order of the Lotus Irelia
10. Victorious Janna
11. Commando Jarvan
12. Traditional Karma
13. Sandstorm Katarina
14. Judgement kayle
15. Aether Wing Kayle
16. Dragon Fist Lee Sin
17. Muay Thai Lee Sin
18. SKT T1 Lee Sin
19. Victorious Morgana
20. Pharaoh Nidalee
21. Nunu-bot
22. Battle Bunny Riven
23. Ice Drake Shyvanna
24. Panda Teemo
25. Championship Thresh
26. Rito Girl Tristana
27. Officer Vi
28. Project: YASUO

The account has the following champions (109 champions) :

The account has the following runes:

The account has the following Summoner Icons:

The payment will go through PayPal. I understand that any buyer will be vary of getting scammed so the buyer will receive my personal e-mail and skype and will be able to contact me whenever he wants regarding anything related to the account. I will also be providing the original support account, the one I've used to solve all issues related to this account.

If you have any questions post them here as a reply. If you want to offer just post a reply as well.

(Sorry that you have to copy paste all of the links, the website doesn't let me post images directly.)
Old 06/10/2015, 23:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
Only one topic per offer
Closed Thread