Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Campionship Riven & Pax Sivir EuW Cheap

Discussion on Campionship Riven & Pax Sivir EuW Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/1/1
Exclamation Campionship Riven & Pax Sivir EuW Cheap

Hello Guys,
I would like to sell my super epic League of Legends Account on EuW. I got the Championship Riven, the Championship Thresh and Pax Sivir. The Account has an amount of ~160 Skins with many rare Skins like the TPA original Halloween Skins. The Account got all Champions expect Ekko and all Runes. Also it comes of with 20 Rune Pages. It's Gold and a perfect Account to impress your Skill on the Fields of Justice.

I'm searching for Paysafecard, CS:GO Items or Steam Cards. The Account includes the original E-Mail. You are going to be able to change anything in this Account in your favor.

Feel free to Contact me. If you got any Questions just PM me. Teamviewer original Skype Screensharing is also avaliable.

MfG

Tags
champion account skins