Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond 5 Euw account with lots of skins

Discussion on Selling Diamond 5 Euw account with lots of skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond 5 Euw account with lots of skins

Hello,

I need money,so im selling my Lol account.

Account in Diamond 5 0lp

4 runepages for every lane and some other good runes.
Got all the champions.
Over 18k Ip

It got 76 skins
Can give list if your interested

Taking offers account is worth alot of money.
Will only do trade with middle man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Diamond Account ALL CHAMPS , lots of skins + RP (Great choice)
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I will be selling a great LoL account with all champs Diamond rank atm. I am selling a complete set so if your interested in buying a good account or some RP add my skype: strikermind Also selling ~20k RP Add my skype for full details.
[Selling] Selling Diamond 4 Account w/Gold Border l Has 100's of skins lots of limited and rare
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello there epvp community, I'm selling my main league of legends account. It was gold season 2, and Diamond 4 now in season 3. You play with pro's (has high mmr) The account was made back during Season 1 so you get the season 1 rewards too. Here are the list of skins it has: (gonna take awhile... GG haha) - dynasty ahri - foxfire ahri - midnight ahri - crimson akali (legacy)
Selling Diamond account - All champs, 20 rune pages, lots of skins.
11/21/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Selling additional smurfs. Have sold several of my old accounts lately, selling this one aswell since I have no use of it anyway. PRICE: 150EUR or highest bid - PSC only. Add me on skype - micromax8 It has all champs and 20 runepages. All runes needed for competitive play. ELO S3: 196X
Selling 1550 Elo Account, LOTS of skins, Lots of champions, many runes
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Ok, so I am selling my account on EUW I am 1550 Elo and have lots of champions and rune pages The price i am currently going for is 50 Euro, that is pretty reasonable since i spent about 100 Euro, but i can go lower. What i have? Akali Alistar Unchhained Amumu Pharaoh Annie Goth