Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Other Online Games Trading › League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



placement matches[EUNE]

Discussion on placement matches[EUNE] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 97
Received Thanks: 4
placement matches[EUNE]

Hi i want to buy 9 placement matches, last season plat 3.
Lupussz is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 540
Received Thanks: 30
50 eur 7/10 guaranteed
LAZYLEECHER is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 397
Received Thanks: 16


As you see in the thread, I already done placement games on EUNE when customer was platinum 4 last season and got 9/10 with customer, so could help you with that, add skype to talk if you are interested
BestBoosterEUW is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Silvio Berlusconi's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 173/1/4
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,650
Received Thanks: 59
I can do it for 45€! I guaranteed 9/9 wins



skype:rocco19793
Silvio Berlusconi is offline  
Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Gamestore.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1000
The Black Market: 439/1/0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 14,278
Received Thanks: 106
60 euro PayPal
can start now
Gamestore. is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
otboosting's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 360
Received Thanks: 5
Hello!
We'd like to take this order for 35€. We do guarantee 7/9. Let us know if you are interested on skype: otboosting or .
otboosting is offline  
Old   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
nacbreda1997's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 100
The Black Market: 230/0/1
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 1,599
Received Thanks: 33
35 euro, 7/9 wins guarantee.
Skype: Nacbreda1997
nacbreda1997 is offline  
Old   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
diamondboost.me's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 423
Received Thanks: 9
50 €, add us on Skype to talk if interested, diamondboost.me
diamondboost.me is offline  
Old   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
NWS Watch's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,382
Received Thanks: 56
40 euro
NWS Watch is offline  
Old   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Atherek's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 1
i can do it for 35€ add skype : artur08as1
Atherek is offline  
Old   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 69
The Black Market: 355/0/1
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 5,461
Received Thanks: 409
30€ check out my thread
Easyboostservice is offline  
Old   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Ex7rEmE's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 286/2/1
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 5,711
Received Thanks: 95
30 euro

Skype : wnhweather
Ex7rEmE is offline  
Old   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 4
30€ start right away skype in signature
Weriuuolf is offline  
Old   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Your Favorite Martian's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 190/0/1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,434
Received Thanks: 100
35, 7/10.
Your Favorite Martian is offline  
Old   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,387
Received Thanks: 22
We can do it for 30 euro add us on skype to talk 7/9 guaranteed.
StinkyMadness is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] DuoQ 10x placement matches on EUNE (gold/platinum elo)
06/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 19 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Simon, I am looking for someone reliable to purchase a duo queue boost for my placement matches this season (haven't played ranked yet). The reason why I want to purchase this boost: I don't want to be unlucky and lose 8/10 matches (like last time) and go down 6 divisions I still want to "earn it", as I don't consider myself as a bad player. Therefor I want to buy a duoQ boost instead of a regular boost By duo queuing with an experienced player, I lower...
[Buying] [EUNE] Placement Matches
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'm looking to get my placement matches done by the end of the season. skype: live:icytm add me on skype, looking to get this done cheap.
[Buying] 7 Placement matches EUNE
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
Hello mates... I just want to buy 7 placement matches on EUNE Server. I need at least 6 victories... Write your offers and contacts down there... I'll contact you if I'm interested. Edit: DuoQ offers are accepted too Thank you
[Buying] 7 Placement matches on EUNE with DuoQ
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Title says all, Offer me in this thread. Infos: EUNE DuoQ Gold IV season 3 7 Placement matches
[Selling] Season 4 Placement matches | €20! | EUW/EUNE | Diamond I Booster
01/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello everyone! Normally our placement matches cost €27,50. But now our first 5 customers will get them for only €20,00!! So pre-order them now! We guarantee 8/10 wins, so if you had a decent rating last time this should at least get you to gold. If we win less than 8/10 we will boost you higher afterwards depending on your former ELO. All boosts are performed by a Dia I booster! http://i.imgur.com/BGT6oul.png For any questions you can always contact me on skype: cazblox , leave a...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.