Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New ePvP Booster

Discussion on New ePvP Booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 06/06/2017, 14:04   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Carried hard in silver elo !!
Old 06/08/2017, 18:24   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 146/0/0
Hello,
i have used his Service. He boosted me from Gold 4 to Plat5. He started 2 days ago and finished today.
I have watched 80% of the games on my second account and he carried every game.

Really friendly and fast booster !
Old 06/08/2017, 19:23   #18 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Fast booster , recommended!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NEW BOOSTER in epvp family! Super friendly :) try me out, looking for vouches
04/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 92 Replies
Hello, Epvp and League of Legends community :) Introduction : I'm 20yo student in multimedia and computer design minor and also diamond League of Legends player for a couple of years. Why I am starting elo boosting ? (short story) : First of all, not long time ago i participated in ERASMUS event, and studied abroad for a half year, i gained tons of experience and found a lot of new friends. When i came back, i wanted to hear more stories and meet more international people. So i decided...
Master tier Booster looking for a trusted Member on EPVP to work with
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I was Master last season and now I am looking to make some Money by boosting. What I offer the trusted Member/Company -Fast and reliable Boost to make your customers happy -Only taking 75% of the paid Money -Professionalism -5-10 Hours a Day just for boosting -Done many Boosts and got vouches also (sent on Skype)
[Buying] Cheapest Silver booster on Epvp who?
10/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Looking for some trusted(Not trusted you go first) Silver boosters! I have like 6/7 orders, So dont add me if your price is sky high I just need a guy who wanna have some work :) EUW orders!
[NA] D1 Veteran Booster, New to EPVP
06/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Experienced booster Boosting up to Diamond 1 on North America server All roles, jungle main. Bronze: V -> IV $15 IV -> III $15 III -> II $15 II -> I $15 Promotion: $20