Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offering Bronze Boosts

Discussion on Offering Bronze Boosts within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Offering Bronze Boosts

Offering Bronze Boosts very Cheap !

i was thinking about 5€ per Division !

Requirements: None! but an Ad or Ap Runepage would be nice

Pm me or write in this Thread if you are Interested !!

# 200eg p Devision !!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Offering Free Boosts out of Bronze @ EUW
04/09/2015 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hey guys, just some brief information of what I am going to offer: Im almost Gold, I love it to play in Bronze, it is so much fun to me (!), and I offer you a free boost out of Bronze. If you are interested: Skype: miles1200 LoL: zecharuslp We can discuss the details about it later! Bye! :bandit:
[Selling] Offering free Boosts in Bronze EUW
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, im offering some free boost games in bronze elo in the next days. Havent played LOL in some time and want to get back in the game and test my boosting limits. My main account is around gold-plat elo. So if you want to get some games played on your bronze account just msg me. But please keep in mind that this service is FOR FREE. So be friendly and understand that I do not have time to play your account 24/7.
Offering free Boosts in Bronze EUW!
12/13/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hey, I am offering some free Boost games in Bronze on EUW. Just hit me up on skype or write a PM here. cheers
[Selling] Offering Cheap Elo-Boosts(Bronze-Gold)
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi! A friend of mine and I are offering an Elo-Boost-Service We will, if its possible boost, when we have 2 accounts so we can ensure the highest win ratio. Our main accounts are rankend in D5 and D3 We boost in EUW and EUNE Feel free to contact me on skype: nico19961710 Prices(negotiable):
Offering boosts for Bronze
06/13/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Offering boosts for Bronze pn me for more informations.