Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Tier Booster Looking For Work

Discussion on Master Tier Booster Looking For Work within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master Tier Booster Looking For Work

Mastier Tier player. We can discuss my cut. I am completely open to any offer. PM me or message me on skype at Foxace36
Old 05/25/2015, 17:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 136/1/0
can vouch for u if wanted
Old 05/26/2015, 10:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 190/0/1
Contact me and we will sort it out.
Old 05/26/2015, 16:20   #4

Added you on skype.
Old 05/26/2015, 17:17   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
can vouch to, pn me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Master Tier Looking to work for someone[Booster for hire]
05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot Screenshot by Lightshot S3 Challenger soloq. S4 Master soloq 200lp~, Can boost up to Diamond 5 with no problems Mostly NA,but can do LAN, EUW and EUNE i am looking to work for a company or under someone. On most of the time and i do jobs quickly never banned
Master tier Booster looking for a trusted Member on EPVP to work with
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I was Master last season and now I am looking to make some Money by boosting. What I offer the trusted Member/Company -Fast and reliable Boost to make your customers happy -Only taking 75% of the paid Money -Professionalism -5-10 Hours a Day just for boosting -Done many Boosts and got vouches also (sent on Skype)
[Trading] Looking for EU Booster - Master Tier At least
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Some things have changed recently and Im finally considering to take in a "random" booster I dont know. There are some requirements set though, * Be at least Master, Preferably Challenger * Preferably have some boosting experience, and be able to prove it. * Be able to finish boosts in a suitable time (the more time you have to play, the better tbh) * Taking 30-35% cuts - In return you'll have a good platform to recieve boosts.
MASTER TIER BOOSTER LOOKING FOR SERIOUS COMPANY
11/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hey I'm a D1/Master tier Player (main support) and I would like to join a serious boosting company, where I can DuoQ with a god adc to win all dem' games. I main Janna, Blitz Payment methods : Paypal (verified) / PSC / moneybookers Skype: mcgyyver1 I can show you a lot of proof. I used to work for a boosting company back in season 3. Please add my skype if interested