Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS CHALLENGER BOOSTING EUW-NA-OCE-EUNE. TRUSTED

Discussion on WTS CHALLENGER BOOSTING EUW-NA-OCE-EUNE. TRUSTED within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 200
WTS CHALLENGER BOOSTING EUW-NA-OCE-EUNE. TRUSTED

What can we expect from your service?

You can always expect a discreet, fast & cost efficient boosting while I'm on your account. I'm not talking to anyone, not spending a single dime on your account unless you've authorized me to do so.

You can also request a VPN (also knowns as Appear Offline) but at your very own risk. I'm not responsible for anything after the point you've requested VPN since that's treated as ''Third Party Program''.

Normally it's 1 division per day but since I'm a dedicated Booster I'm giving my utmost to boost you even 2 divisions per day.

Coaching with specific champions. My favorite ones at this very moment are Tryndamere, Renekton and Riven for Top Lane, Karma for Mid Lane and Corki, Graves for Bot Lane. Coaching costs 8e per hour and can be negotiated about the price.

You get what you paid for. Prices are realistic and down to earth as much as they could be..

Old 05/24/2015, 11:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
can vouch for you addme
Old 05/24/2015, 17:25   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 86
add if you want a vouch
Old 05/24/2015, 17:27   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 78
Hey

Could you add the prices for Challenger team slots ?

Greets