Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Gold IV - 100 Champs - 8 Rune Pages - ALL Runes - 89 Skins - 40€ Only!

Discussion on EUW - Gold IV - 100 Champs - 8 Rune Pages - ALL Runes - 89 Skins - 40€ Only! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Gold IV - 100 Champs - 8 Rune Pages - ALL Runes - 89 Skins - 40€ Only!

Gold EUW - Really good account!

Okay guys i reaally need money right now. I want to buy one of those things for our ... uh how is it called in englisch... you know when you finish your final school year and get to do just **** one day... WELL problem is i dont have a bank account yet and only way i can buy it is via PayPal. So i am now selling my Main for 40€ in order to make some fast money (need that thing within 2 weeks).

My Account has:

Server EUW, GOLD IV (Promo currently), gold border from last season

Only like 15 Champs Missing

8 Rune Pages with literally EVERY rune you could ever use in a sense -making build. (No death reduction for example)

78 Skins with a Skinscore of 509,045

Lots of Icons and Draven Ward Skin

Udyr on Level 5

Acc exists since season 3

ALL THIS for only 50€. I am going first for everyone above 75-0-0 TBM!
I accept PAYPAL and SKRILL only! No Paysafecard!

#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [400€] Actually Gold + S3+S4 D1 - 270 Skins - ALL CHAMPS - 20 Rune Pages - All runes
02/11/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
If you are interested contact me on skype. Skype: yoursmartboost Owner of the account. Can trade with a middleman that we choose from this website.
[Selling] EUW - Gold IV - 100 Champs - 8 Rune Pages - ALL Runes - 89 Skins - [40€+]
05/17/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
New Thread, Price is now 40+ Selling my EUW Acc. Its Gold IV (80 Points), has 8 Rune pages and ALL RUNES you would ever need. not the crappy ones like death reduction but all that you can actually use. 8 Rune Pages and 17 Champs missing. Around 80 Skins. Comes with the Original Email, and was created season 3. Also has plenty icons and ward skins Contact me on Skype: terrariaflo Elophant and screenshare in skype
[Selling] Gold 1 NA - 99 champs - 11 rune pages - 13 skins - ALL runes
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
170 please message for details and screenshots :cool:
[Selling] Gold 2, S3 and S2, ALL champs, 100+skins, 13 rune pages 98% of all runes.
03/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Title says it all, Its in Gold division 2, some unobtainable skins are This Is NA 1.Pax Jax! 2.pax Sivir! 3.Definitely not blitscrank. 4.zombie Brand
WTS (NA) GOLD II/97 Champs/14 rune pages/220+ runes/22 skins
02/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I'll upload pics later. Trying to sell main account again. Let's see if I can get rid of it this time. I have the original email address and it's my last account to sell. Around 7k ip and 400 rp Gold S2 .... Gold tier II season 3 97 champs Tons of runes 220+ Runes for pretty much anything outside of flat mana for ryze.... hybrid, lifesteal, spell vamp, gold per, etc.... 14 rune pages http://images.craigslist.org/3K43Fe3H65N45E25Jcd2 7f68a01ef873f1e52.jpg...