Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Quick and cheap elo boost

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quick and cheap elo boost

Looking to boost low elo player for a cheap price
more info PM

Old 05/22/2015, 16:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add my skype

« Gold EUW - Really good account! | Cheap Boosting! All prices negotiable! »

Similar Threads
EUW ELO Boost Quick and Cheap
05/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Leute, ich biete euch meinen professionellen,günstigen ELo Boost an. Ich bin selber seit S2 Diamant 1 und benötige außer ein paar Champs nichts auf dem zu boostenden Acc :) Meldet euch bei Interesse bei Skype: mikeeey82
Cheap & quick elo boost
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
I am a Diamond player and elo boost people from Bronze to Platin Price: Each division in Bronze 10€ and from Bronze 1 to Silver 5 20€ Each division in Silver 15€ and from Silver 1 to Gold 5 25€ Each division in Gold 20€ and from Gold 1 to Platin 5 30€ We can maybe change something with the prices If you are interested or you want to know more just add me in skype:Horror361 or write me a message I will boost in EUW , EUNE only and as fast as possible !
[Selling] elo boost to gold cheap and quick
07/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi im a plat1 player on the euw server looking to boost accounts that are in bronze or silver for money as I am saving up to buy a car. I am only boosting bronze and silvers and will only boost to gold. Prices: Bronze: V-iv:7 euros Iv-iii:7 euros Iii-ii:8 euros Ii-i:8 euros I-silverv: 9 euros Silver:
Cheap and Quick Elo Boost ( NA )
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I can quickly boost accounts from Bronze - Silver Silver - Gold For very cheap considering I am new at this. Any first clients? My main is diamond 4 if it matters.
|QUICK&CHEAP| Elo Boost from a team!
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/Wv3Qf.png Hello, as far as we have find out that we can boost Elo for cash, we have decided to do it via this page. We are a group of friends who want to get some cash from playing - that's all. Why we? Well, the the reason seeems very simple - we are cheap and fast.