Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 30 lvl silver 4 account with 90+ champions and 42 skins CHEAP

Discussion on EUNE 30 lvl silver 4 account with 90+ champions and 42 skins CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE 30 lvl silver 4 account with 90+ champions and 42 skins CHEAP

Give me your offers here (paypal only)

-30 lvl Silver 4
-Good name
-42 skins
-90+ champs
-6 full rune pages - up to date

PM me for all info (images etc)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] EUNE Silver 4 account, 86 champions, 10 skins
11/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to trade my account with another one. The reason is that I need all the ADCs, and my account is missing the best ones in my opinion and I don't feel like playing 3-4 weeks just to buy them. Need Jinx, Vayne, Graves, Kalista would be great as well. Your account may have less than 86 champions, it's okay. . If you need more information ask me either here or on skype - doom3nofear. Trading with trusted people only if possible. Thanks! Also, your league doesn't matter. Could be...
EUNE SILVER 44 champions 19 SKINS CHEAP
11/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I want sell my acc because im bored of this game. Champions: http://imageshack.com/a/img746/2382/9Eoi0I.png Skins: http://imageshack.com/a/img743/8088/XdTT10.png offers please write PM
[Selling] EUNE Silver I Account. Free transfer to EUW|54 Champions|6 Skins.
04/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello. The account is currently ranked Silver 1 (30 LP) in solo queue with 98 wins and 96 losses. It has 54 champions, 6 skins and a free transfer to EUW. 15,- Euro. For more information feel free to PM me. Regards, Quest.
[Selling] EUNE 20 skins (many RARES) 31 champions, silver 3 (s3 GOLD) REALLY CHEAP! (PICS)
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey, I want to sell my account, since i dont play the game anymore. (Dont have time) ALL THE INFO IN PICTURES: Account - Imgur Skype: selldogforrp
[Selling] EU:W Silver 5 account 80 champions + 23 skins CHEAP
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I want to sell my account. Silver S2&S3. This account has around 80 champions and 23 skins (1 skin per ad carry). I also get AD AP, jungle runes. Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack Visionneuse images - Noelshack I have the original email and all informations you need ! PAYMENT ONLY BY PAYPAL