Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account eune offer free ..

Discussion on Account eune offer free .. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account eune offer free ..

Hello,
im giving an eune silver 1 account away.
I would like to trade it with an account on euw, it can also be bronze 5.
Skype me : sapary.lol
Old 05/25/2015, 02:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 151
The Black Market: 116/1/3
Got a s3 acc but a bad mnr
Old 05/25/2015, 03:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
You're not giving it away. you are trading (WTT) its not free if you want something in return

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB EUNE Account 30 LVL - I offer 50 EUR.
12/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello , i would like to buy EUNE account . Requipments for account. 1 - 30 lvl 2. Full ad , ap runes. 3. Buying just with all information about account , original email and etc ... Payment - PayPal , PSC .Can pay to 50€ u can chose which payment u want :) I wount go first , if u dont agree to go first , find a Middle Man . :)
[Trading] I offer PBE Account to EUNE
09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm offering PBE Account to EUNE acc 30lvl min. Bronze II. PM Facebook: Goris Mindaugas
WTB EUNE Account 30 LVL - I offer 50 EUR.
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello , i would like to buy EUNE account . Requipments for account. 1 - 30 lvl 2. Full ad , ap runes. 3. +40 Champs 4. Buying just with all information about account , original email and etc ... 5. Atleas Silver Division. Payment - PayPal , PSC .Can pay to 50€ u can chose which payment u want :) I wount go first , if u dont agree to go first , find a Middle Man . :)
[Selling] EUNE S3 diamond V, S2 Plat account. Free transfer EUW. offer
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title says it all :) I've simply played this game for too long, and I feel it's time to move on. Would be a waste to just let this account get dusty though, so I've decided to sell it ^^ You can make an offer here or leave your skype for further negotiations. Talk to you soon - have a great day.
WTS EuNE (free transfer euW) acc (lv22) all info+screens inside! make your own offer!
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
here is the screen of all you need to know epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? add me on skype: inkognitogb