Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

15€ 2 division Boost -Bronze-Diamond

Discussion on 15€ 2 division Boost -Bronze-Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31

Old 05/10/2015, 16:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 156/1/17
Do you offer boost or looking for one? I'm confused.
Old 05/10/2015, 17:03   #3

im offer :S sorry
Old 05/10/2015, 19:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Don't trust him. He lost games, and just removed me from skype. Gave me NO refund. Never order from this money stealing scum.
Old 05/10/2015, 19:13   #5

what a troll man xD you play the matchs
Old 05/10/2015, 19:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Then can you at least give me refund for your fake ads?

EDIT: Also you're telling ME to play the matches when I PAID YOU to play. Guys don't trust this money stealing scum. Will edit again if he gives me refund.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Division Boost From Bronze - Diamond.
06/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys i`m working at boosting accounts since one month. I have also a facebook page with lots of accounts i have already boosted. https://www.facebook.com/grkeloboost (Prices here in cover photo) 1-2 Division per day fast and cheap You can contact me here or via message at facebook page. PS>Language spoken (Greek,English,Romanian) PS1>skype name lungu.alexandru11
[Selling] -- ArenaProgress.com -- League of Legends Boost - Any Division - Bronze V - Diamond I
05/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 40 Replies
Hey! Visit our website to find out more about ArenaProgress! www.ArenaProgress.com Also check out, www.facebook.com/arenaprogress I am a private World of Warcraft arena booster who provide the best service and prices in the market right now. I am a top PvP player in multiple popular games, such as World of Warcraft & League of Legends. Which means that I am working directly with several Blizzcon/Tournament players who is in the top of the Esports scene. My personal relationship with...
DIVISION BOOST EUW BRONZE V - DIAMOND V
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Community, da ich des öfteren schon den ein oder anderen Freund aus der ''EloHell'' rausgeholfen habe, habe ich mir gedacht warum ich das nicht genauso hier für andere Leute mache die Probleme haben höher zu steigen. Zu mir: Ich komme aus Niedersachsen bin 20 Jahre alt und spiele League of Legends seit Season 1. S1: Gold S2: Platin S3: Diamant II (Highest Diamant I) :D Ich pushe von Bronze V bis nur Diamant V da ich weiter als Diamant V nicht Sicher gehen kann ob ich es schaffen...