I got an account who was last season Diamond and who never palyed any placements this season, im looking for someone who can play them and win all. any offers?
Looking for placements 02/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies Hi,
Iīm looking for a cheap and reliable elo-boosting service for my placements. My mmr is/was around high plat level. I want to play the games with the booster in duoQ, as I will only play support every game (support main, hi) it wont affect the outcome of the games that much.
I will pay trough PayPal/ PaySafeCard.
Please leave me an offer and maybe your skype id here in this thread.
Donīt write me a PN please (as I experienced most fake offers come directly via PN :confused: )
[Selling] EUW Plat 1 (Pre-Placements) Account (Still in placements) 12/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies I want to sell my main account ( I need to focus school, and will not have time to play anymore)
The account is on Euw , It has 6rune pages and you can look at runes here :
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/6443/68cc.png
http://i.imgur.com/3l6U1Xt.png
http://i.imgur.com/uUzeZo8.png
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/1270/62w9.png
http://i.imgur.com/8ypVwrm.png.
I finished last season in Plat 1 and had diamond 5 mmr. The account is now at placements 1W/1L
[Buying] placements for euw 01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies all at the top , but iam paying after the job is done or half of the job add:lovetrue100
[Buying] 10/10 Placements 01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Gold V S3 with Gold 3MMR had 20+ lp gains
Looking for $40USD 10/10wins guarenteed or money back
Must have high positive TBM ratings
Skype:fknhealthy
[Buying] 10 placements [OCE] 01/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Need someone to play my placements, looking for cheap offers. Post your offers here/pm me or you can add me on skype to discuss.