Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GOLD5 acc (new) SELL(20€) OR TRADE, LOW PRICE

Discussion on GOLD5 acc (new) SELL(20€) OR TRADE, LOW PRICE within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow GOLD5 acc (new) SELL(20€) OR TRADE, LOW PRICE

hi,

im selling a gold 5 acc. EUW

its an almost empty account with like 15 champs, and spectral fiddlesticks skin (got it froim riot as a present for good behaviour). i had it as a smurf account, but barely ever used it.

my initial goal was to tank the elo down to bronze, but its very hard to lose at the silver/low gold level, so i ended up winning 7 games with trollpicks and without trying so the acc got placed in silver 1.

i figured i might aswell get it to gold. i barely ever played on the acc. it has like 20 normal wins i got while levelling and i only played placements last season (silver).

so i will push the acc to gold today and im looking to sell it for 20€! alternatively i would be fine with a trade for a bronze 3 or lower acc +10€.

long story short:

20€ for this gold acc.

OR the alternative:
trade it for a bronze 3 or lower +10€.

SEND ME PM OR EMAIL at

the acc will be gold this evening (ill start playing it at around 1 or 2 o´clock, when i get home.

Tags
account, cheap, gold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Want to trade gold5 EUNE for unranked or silver EUW.
12/06/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi so i want to trade my gold5 EUNE account with around 40 champs and 6 skins , victorious Elise included , 2 full rune pages , for just an unranked or silver account on EUW. If you are interested , reply to this topic or send me a PM.
[Selling] EUW/GOLD5/CS RIVEN/48SKINS OFFER PRICE!
10/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to sell my EUW acc. Gold5/~90champs/48skins (CS tresh, riven. URF corki, judgement kayle, traditional sejuani and other... Also have email. CAN GO FIRST FOR TRUSTED MEMBER! SCREEN WILL BE LATER! LEAVE OFFER PM OR TOPIC
[Selling] Sell GOLD5 EUW
05/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my GOLD5 EUW Account for more information just pn me! searching for Refs or PSC!
[Selling] Platinum V acc Base Sell Price 30$ or Trade Dayz SA beta key
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
account in server EUNE champions : 69 skin : draven gladiator rune pages : 1-ad 2-ap rank : Platinum V price : 30$ or trade dayz beta key rp: 140 ip: around 3k normal wins + 590 rank wins + 70 this season
[Selling] sell gold5 acc with skins
02/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, my acc is gold5 Skins: RageBorn Mundo Red Riding Annie unchained alistar dragon fist leesin Battle Bunny Riven Mr. Mundoverse