[Buying] 30 Draft Wins | LOW MMR, EASY WINS ! 05/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies Hi guys, searching for 30 Draft Wins.
My Normal-MMR is VERY low, you should be able to win every game without much afford!
Account is pretty cool, almost every champ unlocked, many rune pages etc etc.
Since I have some other accounts, I don't need it very fast or anything - so I only choose cheap and trusted members!
[Buying] Draft wins 04/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies wanting to buy euwest draft wins euwest 35wins.
wtb 20 draft wins 02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies how long you need , your price EUW
Paying over paypal
add me skype: krallemonsta
WTB draft wins 02/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies Hello until i wanted 30 games i just saw that the prices are quitly higher than i thought and so i do an other thread.
I want draft wins for 10€ paypal/paysafecard/bank leave your offer how many games you do for this