Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Account with legendary Skin

Discussion on Sell Account with legendary Skin within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 218
Sell Account with legendary Skin

Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account.

The account is LvL 12, has 5 wins in Normal and no Rankeds so far.

It has 7 Riot Points and 2331 Influence Points.

The account has 8 Owned Champions.

Skins:

Legendary Skin:

I'm looking for:

PSC(Paysafecard)

Base Price is: 50€
Old 05/05/2015, 14:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The pics do not work at me?
Old 05/05/2015, 14:39   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSW Muted View Post
The pics do not work at me?
they works

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Legendary // Ultimate skin // Account RP EUW
04/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone I would like to buy some RP or skins, but after some research i didn't find what i need (or seller didn't answer for the moment cause of old thread :/ ) that's why i post here So if some of you have a shop and want to trade you can bump here and i'll add you as soon as possible on skype :) See you and thanks !
[Selling] Lol Account | Legendary Skin etc
08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Verkaufe hier ein Lol Account für 25 € (Verhandelbar) (PSC) oder Egold. Der Account hat schon paar Jahre Spielzeit, mehrere Skins (auch legendäre) usw. War Silber , ist jetzt unranked da ich nicht mehr gezockt habe. (Er hat schon letztes Jahr Silber Rank gehabt), ihr habt also einen Rahmen. Will ihn aber loshaben da ich keins mehr zocke. Middleman oder First (Ihr). Mfg TakenZ
Top Eu West Account much skin and Legendary 30 €
06/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Ich biete hier meinen EU WEST LoL Account zum Verkauf an ! auf dem Account befinden sich 63 Champions und 24 Skins hier sind aufgelistet welche Alistar - Matador Amumu - Little Knight Amumu Annie - Prom Queen Annie Ashe - Freljord Ashe
[WTS] LoL Account - 1523 ELO EuW (LEGENDARY TF-SKIN) 50€ .
04/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
So iam Level 30 for sure. Was 1694 top rating but then got a drop. I invested much in this account , but actually over the time and i go for Dota 2 So I sell this account. Around 45 Skins - 73 available Heroes and 945 Normal Wins. I got around 300 Runes , 7 Rune sites - for ad carry , jungle , ap , hybrid , support etc. nearly everything. Ranked W/L is on the Screen. I got a Legendary Skin for Twisted Fate. and a second skin for him.
[WTS] LoL Account (LV.30; !many runes!; legendary skin etc.)
11/18/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i decided to sell my EU West League of Legends Account for Paysafecards/Moneybookers etc. (almost all E-Cash pre paid cards). The Account: - 147 Runes including every main runes for all champs/builds.