Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE Free Elo Boosting

Discussion on EUNE Free Elo Boosting within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUNE Free Elo Boosting

Hello, I'm a Diamond level player offering free boosting to EUNE players purely for my fun. I'd play as many games as I'd see fit and might stop working on the account suddenly, however it's a legit service and completely free. If you're satisfied with my work, you'll have the option to donate.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[EUW/EUNE] Boosting Elo for FREE!
07/28/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm offering a free elo boost for bronze or silver accounts! At the moment there is no account that I'm boosting, so there will be no waiting time for you. I'm not boosting several account at once, so first person comes first. Why am I doing this for free? I used to buy accounts on different websites and played them until I reached Gold 5. After that I stopped playing them. So one reason I'm doing this is to save some money. Another reason is (even if it sounds stupid) that I like to...
Free boosting EuNe (Need Vladimir)
04/11/2015 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Add: Omnitored on skype
Last minute boosting! - FREE [EUW / EUNE]
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi folks! Didnt been on the forums for a while, But since I am pretty bored atm I am willing to offer free boosting. From bronze - gold Grab your chance and get that season rewards!! but be quick!! PM me your skype and ill add you
[Selling] free elo boosting [eune/euw]
05/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
thread closed sry
[Selling] FREE elo boosting for now[EUW/ EUNE]
05/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I'm a dia1 player who is looking for some low accs to boost since I have no more friends accounts that I could boost to dia :D I will later start a new thread where I will offer my services for a constant price of 5€ per division no matter whatl league you are in but for now I'm just looking for some good reputation. There are no requirements ( runes, champions ) for this service ! The first 2 people will get their job's done completely free ( bronze - plat only, for now). Every...