Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] DuoQ Games Plat V to Plat IV EUW [B] PayPal

Discussion on [S] DuoQ Games Plat V to Plat IV EUW [B] PayPal within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 117/0/1
[S] DuoQ Games Plat V to Plat IV EUW [B] PayPal

Hey,

I am looking for a DuoQ Boost from Plat V 0lp to Plat IV on EUW.
Just make an offer here or on skype

Sky
Old 05/02/2015, 17:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
The Black Market: 344/0/0
Added.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need duoQ plat 1 to d5 promo games.
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! So i need the carry becouse i have played 2 games and first time feeder and second time i got leaver.. So 3 games left and need to win them. So im plat 1 atm 2 games played from promos and 3 left. Tell me ur price and skype to add u. Server: euw
[Buying] DuoQ Games Plat 5 (maybe coaching)
05/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello guys :) I'm not that confident in my ability to play well enough to carry right now, so I decided to get someone to duoq with and perhaps coach me. I'm at plat 4(got promoted) 0lp right now, probably going to order a 1division boost if offered. Just contact me through epvp and we gonna talk it out. Any offers from price per game to price per division are appreciated. Thanks for reading. EDIT : EUW
[Buying] plat 5 promotions games - euW - duoQ
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
hello, i m in my promo from plat 5 to plat 4, still all the 3 games to play, I want to buy a boost in duoQ, we have to win 2games on 3, I'll pay 5 eu for the 2 wins in duoQ, with paypal (if we fail the promotion, I ll ask you to get me there again for free) would like to start playing right now
[Buying] 10 DuoQ Games plat V EUW
11/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Acc is plat V but the MMR is around Gold I. Want 10 games to get the MMR back up again so I only play vs Plat. I only want duoQ boost and you need an account around gold- plat. I will pick whats left and you need to be at least high diamond and very much able to carry. I will pay after first game or 15 mins into it so dont lie about your skill-level pls, Ive had too many bad boosters in the past :) Pre-season prices goes, I will go with the best price per game even if trusteds get a...
Plat DuoQ Games
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi.. LF a couple DuoQ Games in Plat.. NA Server. Reply here or PM if you are available :)