Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|TR| |Diamond II| |11 Skins| |28 Champs| !!! 10 Euro !!!

Discussion on |TR| |Diamond II| |11 Skins| |28 Champs| !!! 10 Euro !!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
|TR| |Diamond II| |11 Skins| |28 Champs| !!! 10 Euro !!!

Feel Free to Add me on Skype Below!

Selling it for 10 euro because i want to buy a CS:GO hack.
My own smurf on TR only Pushed it to D2.

Diamond II Elo
28 champs.
No Previous Ranks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Diamond account with diamond border 248 skins many rare skins all champs see insi
02/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello i'm selling my LoL account it has many rare skins like Championship riven , pax jax pax sivir UFO corki Riot K-9 Nasus Riot kayle Riot Graves and many other. it has 82 icons , large amount of runes and all champions AND A VERY VERY UNIQUE NAME trust me on this one but sorry i wont say the name. Gyazo - 1d1ec37186e9b980a6766f095ba754f4.png picture of the amount of skins and score. Currently siting at diamond 4. I'M ONLY ACCEPTING WESTERN UNION WITH A MIDDLEMAN THANK YOU. the...
EUW Diamond 5 LoL Account 58 Skins 115 Champs 125-150 Euro
01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I spend alot of time playing League of Legends and now im at a point where i just dont want to play it anymore. And since i invested alot of money (353 Euros) just for the skins, I didnt want to just leave and let the account "die". So i wanted to sell mine. The account is Diamond 5 and has 115 Champions and 58 Skins.Those 58 skins are worth 353 Euros in total. It also has 789 RP and 1554 Ip left. ALL IMAGES:...
[Selling] EUNE Diamond 3 Account , 100 champs, 28 skins, 7 rune pages, diamond border
11/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello , i decided it is time to sell my lol account. All the info you need you will find here : EUNE Diamond 3 LoL account - Imgur I am the original owner, the account has never been banned. Skype : cosraducostache I accept paypal and paysafe .
[Selling] Selling Diamond 3 Euw 90 Euro! all champs 20 skins
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171 has diamond border!
[Selling] Diamond 5 Account!80 Champs/ 100 euro/ 15 Skins
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Aus arbeitstechnischen Gründen verkaufe ich meine Leauge of legends account. er befindet sich auf dem server EU-West und ist momentan in der Diamond V Division.