Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger looking for a boosting company [EUW]

Discussion on Challenger looking for a boosting company [EUW] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2015, 20:02   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jōkər View Post
New epvp account using same skype and text buddy go buy a lamp and light up
And ure the booster who did not even reach Challenger but calls himself a challenger booster rofl, gg
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/30/2015, 20:03   #3

Quote:
Got'cha
Old 04/30/2015, 20:37   #4

Quote:
Not that I ever called myself challenger

C'mon man..

You even tried to change text to Buying Travel Cash.. are you for real or just trolling I'm not sure. Anyhow having multiple accounts is not allowed.
Trolling like u Kappa

Similar Threads Similar Threads
challenger player looking for boosting company
01/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
So i need works for like all the time challenger eune,high d1 euw s4 challenger 350 lp s5 main adc/mid can boost 1-2-3 divs/day in silver/gold/plat elo easy hook my skype
04/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys. I recently hit Master Tier with a 85% winrate and I have been under the top 10 Challengers on EUW. I'm looking for a boosting company with many HIGH skilled players. I'm currently 18 years old. I can speak English, German and French My Skype: vvvorticYT I can show you proof and I'll surely play some test games with you to see if I qualify for your company. I main mid and support, both on a Challenger level.
[EUW] Looking for a boosting company / Rank 100 Challenger
04/18/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys. I recently hit Master Tier with a 85% winrate and I have been under the top 10 Challengers on EUW. I'm looking for a boosting company with many HIGH skilled players. I'm currently 18 years old. I can speak English, German and French My Skype: vvvorticYT I can show you proof and I'll surely play some test games with you to see if I qualify for your company. I main mid and support, both on a Challenger level.
OCE Challenger player looking for a boosting company
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Currently working for a small boosting but they only give the booster 60% of the sale and they are pretty sluggish in terms of responses and boost requests so looking for another company to join. KPBrah - Oceania - Summoners - League of Legends, im challenger on oce and can reliably boost up to diamond 1. Skype is:kyle.pettigrew14
Looking to join on a boosting company. (d1+challenger)
08/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I'm d1 and my friend challenger. let us know