Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Elo Zed Coaching

Discussion on High Elo Zed Coaching within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
High Elo Zed Coaching

Hello there, I'm looking for a very skilled Zed player that is able to make me a new zed *** (joke) and improve my mid lane performance

that beeing said I'm looking for someone atleast dia1 20lp
Old 04/29/2015, 21:26   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 205/4/0
used to be zed main all long last season
can proove you , got successfull zed games on master tier boost I am doing atm , ( can proove )
Have you got any special requests ? Do not hesitate to ask me!
Old 04/29/2015, 22:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1172/0/0
I can provide you coaching on Zed from EuW/EuNE Challenger Player
Old 04/29/2015, 22:29   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Hello my booster is best Zed player on Turkey. Perhaps he is best Zed on EU. Please add me on skype: terminoudesign

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche High-Elo-Coaching[B]Paysavecard!
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo Leute!, Zu aller erst möchte ich sagen, dass ich selber einen Elo-Push Service anbiete, allerdings in nicht allzu hoher elo. Ich suche einen 2k+ Spieler, der mir per Skype Dinge erklärt, die mich zum high elo Spieler machen.Und der mich BEIM Spielen coacht.Ich zahle sogar bis zu 100€ Paysavecard... Ich lasse mich auf keinen Fall scammen, dh ich werde fragen wer euer Main ist etc...Aber im Normalfall müsste das ja auch klappen..Kontaktiert mich doch einfach hier oder in...
[NA] ELO boosting + Coaching service (High Quality Coaching)
12/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 21 Replies
Current elo: 2018 Hey guys, I am here to offer ELO boosting and coaching services. Personally I am 1900+ and have been coaching for free on the forum most of the time Since it is summer time, I figure out that I should also try to each some money by doing ELO boosting and tutoring. Here is a picture proving my elo http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg If you ever find lower price then this, go on and message me, I will do it at a reasonable price (I don't think you will find any lower...
[NA] High Quality Coaching Services.
06/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/20rsdtu.jpg Hey guys, it is Ken here. I had won many smaller tournaments and was top 16 in Alienware, North America tournament. I had experience with close to all the champions in this game, and I had done a lot of tutoring for people from the elo range of 400 to 1800. I will tutor mainly by using Skype, Ventrilo, TeamSpeak. By going over builds and tactics, as well as doing custom game 1v1. I can easily improve your true elo by 100-200 within an hour. (It...
[Looking for Coaching] Tristana-Players with high ELO come here
06/25/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello dear Community, i'm in need of a pro Tristana-Player, prefferably AD who can teach me everything i need to know about her. I'm pretty new to the game and i want to stay focus on playing her as my main champion. If anyone is familiar with her playing-style, please let me know. Also may need some advice due to tactics, harassment, last hitting, etc. as i said, been playing for 5 days now, pretty new to the game.