Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW ULTRA RARE ACCOUNT [108champs, 124 skins (SOME ULTRA RARE) Diamond S4/S5]

Discussion on EUW ULTRA RARE ACCOUNT [108champs, 124 skins (SOME ULTRA RARE) Diamond S4/S5] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW ULTRA RARE ACCOUNT [108champs, 124 skins (SOME ULTRA RARE) Diamond S4/S5]

So, i'm selling my account because I don't have the time to play anymore.

This is what this account has:

Skins
Written

Most noticeable ones are the ultra rares CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN, UFO CORKI and KING RAMMUS, plus tons of legendary and legacy ones!

Champions

Written

Summoner Icons

Runes/Runepages
Has 9 Runepages and owns all the viable runes.
Marks: 9x AD, 9x Arm. Pen, 9x Attack Speed, 9x Crit Chance, 7x Hybrid pen, 9x Magic Resist, 3x AD/18
Seals: 9x Armor, 9x AP, 9x Crit Chance, 9x HP, 2x MR, 9x HP/18, 9x Mana Regen/18
Glyphs: 9x MR/18, 9x MR, 9x AP, 9x Crit Chance, 9x Mana Regen/18, 9x AP/18,
Quintessences: 3x AD, 3x AP, 3x Arm. Pen, 3x Attack Speed, 3x Crit Chance, 3x Gold/10, 3x HP, 2x LifeSteal, 3x Movement Speed

This is the profile

Account has NEVER been banned, just got one warning 3 years ago, back when tribunal worked. NEVER got a chat restriction.
Account has 12723IP and 161RP. It's in D5 0LP, but has also Diamond S4 Border. (S3 Platinum, S2 Gold, S1 Bronze, you can see with summoner icons).
It's a pretty rare account. It's ID has only 5 digits, and includes closed/open beta skins (Corki UFO, King Rammus).
I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER.

For more info on the account, please MP me or post. Only accept PayPal from verified users.
Old 05/02/2015, 05:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump

Since someone asked, I still have the mail when GoA stopped to publish League of Legends and Riot Games did it themselves.