Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 draft wins NA

Discussion on 8 draft wins NA within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
The Black Market: 107/2/0
8 draft wins NA

PM prices.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 9 draft wins in 8h MAX! EUW
04/06/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
like i said in topic. I need 9 draft wins in 8 hours. Im going to sleep and i want the job done when i woke up. Only highly trusted and high tbm. in drafts im getting gold++ against me. Tell me ur price/skype.
[Buying] 20 draft wins
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, looking for someone who can do 20 draft wins, around plat-dia normal games elo. I will log in you with teamwiever , payment done via skrill. Lowest price and most trusted player wins. EUW
[Selling] Draft Wins
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys iam playing draft wins 35 game for 15 euros im diamond V playing in eune euw tr server only iam ready to take orders
wtb 20 draft wins
02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
how long you need , your price EUW Paying over paypal add me skype: krallemonsta
[Buying] Looking to buy 17 Draft Wins
01/23/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hello, Im looking to buy someone who can do 17 Draft wins. It doesn't really matter how quickly you do them as long as fulfill the request ;) Taking the cheapest offers! SERVER: EUW Thanks!