Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platin Acc. agains Master / Challenger

Discussion on Platin Acc. agains Master / Challenger within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
Platin Acc. agains Master / Challenger

Hi, i want to trade my very good Plat Account agains a Master Acc.
I got ALL Champs / ALL Runes and over 50+ Skins and 40k+ IP.

You can be a Smurf or something, u dont need much Champs or Runes. If your Acc. is realy good i will pay 100-200€+ to this.

Sorry for my bad English.
Old 04/19/2015, 14:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Pm me here, we dont trade about skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Challenger S4 (S5 Master) Acc
04/12/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, so since I got no more free time I want to sell my acc, It has Soloq and 5v5 Challenger boarder and its around 250 pts right now in master. It has 90-100 skins, all champs and all needed runes. :) Make offers on skype: scr3amofhe11
[Buying] Master -> Challenger NA
03/25/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Wondering prices for master -> challenger NA. If you have low tbm, I cannot trade with you. You cannot "test one game" in masters with my account to prove that you can win. I WANT IT TO BE REALLY DISCRETE AS POSSIBLE! Post prices and skype please
[Buying] WTB master - challenger EUW
03/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I am interested in buying boost from master to challenger. how much would it cost? offers pls in thread.
[Buying] Looking for Gold/Platin/Master/Challenger Tier slot
03/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi i'm searching for a team slot on EU West Region. 3v3 or 5v5 doesn't matter. I also do not need the wins, I just wanna stay in the team. I prefer trusted users. Payment method: paypal Reply to this post with your offer:
[Buying] Master to Challenger
10/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Currently master with low lp, around rank 900 on euw. Looking for offers to challenger and keep it in challenger until the end of season for rewards.