Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plat2 EUW 50+ skins all champs GOOD MMR

Discussion on Plat2 EUW 50+ skins all champs GOOD MMR within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat2 EUW 50+ skins all champs GOOD MMR

Plat2 on EUW with good MMR.
*Skins:
*ALL CHAMPIONS OWNED
*ALMOST EVERY RUNE OWNED
*S4 d1 on east.
Starting price: 200 euros.
Add me on skype for more details: iBasilzz.
(Can add someone as middle man since my account is new and i'm in ONLY for this one sale).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS EPIC LOL ACCOUNT(Plat2, 205Skins, All champs) [S] CS:GO Skins/Rankboost
08/21/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Community im going to sell my LoL Account with 205Skins(!), all champs, all runes, tons of wardskins and other nice stuff. It is on euw and platin2 ranked. Im searching csgo skins or boost for it. Hit me up if ure interested. Best regards!
[Selling] PLAT2 ACCOUNT | ALL CHAMPS | 205 SKINS | LEGENDARY | RARE | HOT
08/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Community, Im going to sell my plat2 Account on EuW. It has all champion, all runes and 205 Skins. Im looking for a good offer, im also interested in csgo skins. For screens, proofes and stuff just hit me up in skype and ill show u everything u want to know about this rare account. Best regards
[Selling] EUW Plat2 all champs around 100 skins
07/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says I'm selling LoL account on EUW server, Plat II with Diamond border. Account has around 100 skins , all champions, 16 rune pages and most of the usefull runes and 13k IP. Also it has free transfer to EU Nordic and Turkey. I can provide original creation email. If you are interested add me on skype. Willing to go first to trusted users,else we gonna find a way (MM or something). Price netioable. image of the profil: http://prntscr.com/3yzvgc http://prntscr.com/3yzvgc
[Selling] EUW, PLAT2, ALL CHAMPS, MANY SKINS, 11 Runepages
04/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Plat II account (Plat IV in s3). Champions: ALL Runepages: 11 Server: EUW (transfer to EUNE still free) RP: 214 IP: ~8500 Normal Wins: 1300 Skins: http://imgur.com/EPWPlCS
[Selling] EUW Plat2, Good MMR, Many Skins
11/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich möchte hier meinen League of Legends Account anbieten. Der Account ist auf dem EUW Server und ist momentan Platin 2 geranked. Platin im 3n3 sollte sobald ich was Zeit habe und meine Mates auch drinn sein. Skins sind auf dem Account: Pool Party Graves