Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to hire Challenger in NA for $$$$$$

Discussion on Looking to hire Challenger in NA for $$$$$$ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to hire Challenger in NA for $$$$$$

I have some high rank jobs in diamond 1 / master customers who want to get challenger.

I know not many people can do this.
I don't have time right now so I am trying to hire after a few verification process.

Price can be negotiated. Willing to pay the best price in market.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking to Hire 2 NA Elo Boosters
02/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, I'm looking for 2 NA Elo boosters who can push Up to a minimum of platinum for now. This will be for a new boosting service I'll be starting. Atm, just need Boosters in NA You will be asked to prove yourself before you're given jobs. If you would like to apply please add me on skype: beansmack and we can discuss
Looking to Hire
11/12/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking to potentially hire an experienced and professional reverse engineer who can use assembly language to fix a certain feature. If you are interested, contact me on my skype: mr.farbodd or PM on here. I will be paying well. We will discuss payment if you are interested. (Sorry if this is the wrong section).
Any boosting services looking to hire a challenger player?
08/23/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, im looking for a ''professionel'' boosting service to work for. my main is 300lp+ challenger, and my smurf is d3 with 45 games (won 41). I have plenty of time, and can get it done fast. (EUW) PM me for offers/questions. *I can boost any divisions, just matter of the order. * Prefer trusted people.
Looking to hire booster on NA.
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I am currently looking for someone who is available during the weekdays to play around 10 games a day or more if you can. I have become too overwhelmed with orders and need someone to fill orders during the weekdays. Most likely will not have jobs during weekends but may on some. Cannot promise steady flow of jobs but can give strong cut. Also must be able to communicate through skype with customers and coach them if that is what they would like. add me on skype for more details. ...
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger Team for hire!
05/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hello :) We want to sell spots in our 3v3 Challenger Team. (EUW) The price would be 15€ per month, to pay at the 1st of every month. If you want to join during a month you will have to pay 0,50€ for every day left in that month (assuming a month has 30 days, 31st is "free"), including the day you join the team. (so if you join on e.g. 15th of May, that'd be another 16 days, but the 31st doesn't count, so 7,50€) We will invite you into the team, and at the same day we want prove that...