Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bronze IV with RARE ICON

Discussion on Bronze IV with RARE ICON within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bronze IV with RARE ICON

i sell bronze IV account with rare icon add skype : riina.93
Old 04/10/2015, 14:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Contacted this dude, and when I brought the Middle-Man, he claimed it got "sold".
I do not believe him. Deal with caution.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2015, 14:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimano80 View Post
Contacted this dude, and when I brought the Middle-Man, he claimed it got "sold".
had almost the same problems with this guy. probably " multi account and a scammer " just sayin , take care.
Old 04/10/2015, 14:17   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimano80 View Post
Me too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] NA Account with rare icon, skins & rewards
03/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
I accept trades to CSGO skins :) Price: $300, using MM if you do not want to go first. (we'll both find and agree on a well known MM with high rep.) Skype: jennykinsx3 Payment Method: Paypal Random:
[Selling] LoL account with Pax Sivir, S2W ICON and many more rare skins - EUW
11/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 15 Replies
Hello everyone! I'm no longer playing League so I've decided to sell my account! The account was made 2011 and is now located on EUW. Basic Info: You'll find champions owned, Runes, Icons and such down below in the pictures. I am the only owner of the account. You'll get the original e-mail for the account aswell. I hit gold in season 3, so I have the gold border and the gold icon aswell.
[Selling] Bronze V NA CS RIVEN ICON
08/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Account has around 40 champions, no skins, currently is unranked but was Bronze V with low mmr last season. Also has Championship riven icon from S2 World finals. Email is unverified, which means You'll get 4 win IP boost. Also account has honorable opponent bundle. Will accept anything league related or $, since Im playing on EUW now.
[Selling] Lv 30 OCEANIA - 30€ (RARE TURRET SUMMONER ICON)
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lv 30 Account in OCEANIC server for 30€. DETAILS: -Profile: http://i.epvpimg.com/0rr6f.png -Champions: http://i.epvpimg.com/Oy8id.png -Skins: Unchained Alistar Assassin Master Yi Ghost Bride Morgana Uncle Ryze Traditional Trundle Jack of Hearts Twisted Fate Special Weapon Zac Pool Party Ziggs -Runes:
Biggest rare Icon ever?
06/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, Does someone know how to get this Icon? I think its the rarest Icon http://i.epvpimg.com/kLA9c.jpg