Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

plat 3, diamond border, 19 rune pages, 137 skins ,6 ward skins, over 20 summoner icon

Discussion on plat 3, diamond border, 19 rune pages, 137 skins ,6 ward skins, over 20 summoner icon within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
plat 3, diamond border, 19 rune pages, 137 skins ,6 ward skins, over 20 summoner icon

Selling Trading League of Legends account from EUNE. Quiting the game cuz i got bored of it. lvl 30, PLAT 3, DIAMOND border, 19 runepages with almost all the runes, 20 summoner icons, missing 9 champions and i would have all, 7 ward skins, UDYR+EZREAL Theme. Here is the Elophant

payment methods: Paypal, Paysafe , CSGO skins, Steam wallet/gifting
price: 100 euro
contact - skype: skille71
- Facebook:

UP

Tags
19 rune pages, diamond border, eune 30 lvl cheap plat 3, lots of skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PLAT 3 137 skins, 19 rune pages DIAMOND border
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Trading League of Legends account from EUNE. Quiting the game cuz i got bored of it. lvl 30, PLAT 3, DIAMOND border, 19 runepages with almost all the runes, 20 summoner icons, missing 9 champions and i would have all, 7 ward skins, UDYR+EZREAL Theme. Here is the Elophant Scenotaph's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats PRICE: im taking offers PAYMENT METHODS: PAYPAL, PAYSAFE, CSGOSKINS I DO NOT GO 1st! skype: skille71 facebook: http://www.facebook.com/diamogue
[Selling] Platin V, Nearly all Champs, 9 Rune Pages, 49 Skins, Dia Border & Icon - Cheap
02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
My Account is Platin V and was Dia IV in Last Season (Placement Matches GG). It has nearly all Champs, 9 Rune Pages and 49 Skins. Server is EUW. Price would be around 50€. I will not go any lower, since that price already is cheap (Compared to what i found on here). If you are interested add me in Skype: Inthefogitshardtosee or PM me here / answer in Thread. I can take Paypal or PSC. You also get the Original Email Account. Going first if you got +50-0-0 TBM.
[WTS] NA DIAMOND BORDER, 167 Skins, S1/S3/S4 Victorious Skins, PAX Jax, 18 Rune Pages
12/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
This account has pretty much everything you could ask for in a league of legends account. Every champion is owned, 167 skins, some rare skins, 18 rune pages, and pretty much every rune. Sking alone not counting rare values are worth around 2-3k USD. Sreenshots of the account provided at imgur: the simple image sharer, please contact me for any additional details. My skype is : "aseity." Id like to sell the account through playerauctions as it is more secure for both us. The...
[Selling] Euw account 114 champions | 144 skins | 20 rune pages | s3 plat border + icon
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for something like 250 eur(or your offer). Skype: idielordx ============== Account Summary: Champions: 114 ( No Jinx, Lucian, Yasuo, Vel'Koz) Skins: 144 Skin highlights Championship Riven Victorious Janna Victorious Elise Judgement Kayle
[Selling] [NA] Plat 3 acc Diamond Border 100 skins all champ 20 rune pages!
03/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The account also has 5000+ rp and 8000+ ip I'm open to all forms of payment but I'd REALLY want Runescape Gold! If you're willing to pay with Runescape Gold I may even give some form of discount! At the moment I don't have any set prices so feel free to offer my skype is mah_fan_yao http://i.imgur.com/ajHuwiy.jpg http://i.imgur.com/tv0U2cG.png I guess image tags don't work for me >.< so sorry about that