Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] 100 champs, 100 skins, including PAX TF, 16 runepages ! gold 2 account

Discussion on [EUW] 100 champs, 100 skins, including PAX TF, 16 runepages ! gold 2 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 32
[EUW] 100 champs, 100 skins, including PAX TF, 16 runepages ! gold 2 account

Hey there !

So i'm selling another account, and i'm creating a special topic for this one (i have my usual shop ).

So it has 114 champs exactly,
more than 100 skins including PAX Twisted Fate,
as well as 16 rune pages.

Here are some screenshots:

If you are interested, ADD ME ON SKYPE or message me on epvp.
My skype: tfgclutch.
I'll give you every proof you want aswell.

TFG.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] PLAT 5 EUW ACCOUNT 20 RUNEPAGES, 70 SKINS INCLUDING 14 RARES, ALMOST ALL CHAMPS
02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I'm selling my Platinum 5 account on EUW. - 20 runepages with all the good runes, missing some of the rarely used bad runes. - Almost all champs, excluding:
[Selling] Gold 4 Account | 88 Champs | 44 Skins Including Legendary and Rare
01/11/2015 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my League account Gold 4 , 88 unlocked champions , 44 skins including legendary and rare skins like pulsfire ez , used throughout season 2 to current , 34 additional summoner icons, 8 rune pages with alot of runes msg me for further details.
[Selling] EUW | PLAT V | 260 SKINS (including 2 PAX) | ALL CHAMPS/RUNES/RUNEPAGES
12/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hi guys, I want to sell my main account where I have spent a lot of money/time. I just want to sell it because I have just started the university and I do not want to waste time playing LoL :(. Every description includes a picture. It is a very complete account: MAIN INFO: - PLAT V (HIGH MMR) WITH PLATINUM FRAMEWORK AND GOLD FRAMEWORK ON 5VS5 TEAMS http://i.imgur.com/wgDI3Zv.png - 1024 WINS / 800 LOSSES ON NORMALS GAMES.
[Selling] EUW Account | 82 Champs | Many Skins (including rare skins) | Gold V
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling this for 35 €. If you are interested write me a pm (or comment) with your skype Payments accepted: PayPal only :)
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account 68 Champs 9 Runepages 19 Skins
07/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hey i want to sell my Gold 2 Account(very good MMR) at EUW Facts: 68 Champs 9 Runepages 19 Skins - Legendary: Trynd, Teemo, Cho YOU ALSO GET FIRST EMAIL+SUPPORT EMAIL OF THIS ACCOUNT I AM NOT GOING TO LOG IN VIA TEAMVIEWER IN THIS ACCOUNT, IF YOU STILL WANNA SEE IT ONLY IF YOU`RE TRUSTED AND ONLY VIA SKYPE SCREENSHARE Screenshots: