Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUW] Plat 5 account with 112 champ and 51 skins(allot of rare)

Discussion on [EUW] Plat 5 account with 112 champ and 51 skins(allot of rare) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i am gonna quit with league of legends because i played it for 3 years now im gonna go study so i don't have much time. Here is some information about my account:

Server : EUW

Username: (RARE NAME)

Rank: Gold season 4 ATM Plat 5 (almost promo) with daimond MMR with High winrate

IP: 4k

Rp 46

Champions: 112 almost got them all

Skins: (here are 4 pics with 51 skins allot of legendary and some you can't get anymore)

Runes: i have 9 runepages (almost all tier 3 runes)

Price: 75,- euro Paypal

PM me if your interested

greetings,

faithel

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 5 account with 112 champ and 51 skins(allot of rare)
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i am gonna quit with league of legends because i played it for 3 years now im gonna go study so i don't have much time. Here is some information about my account: Server : EUW Username: (RARE NAME) Rank: Gold season 4 ATM Plat 5 (almost promo) with daimond MMR with High winrate Champions: 112 almost got them all
[Selling] [EUW] Plat 5 account with 112 champ and 51 skins(allot of rare)
03/31/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i am gonna quit with league of legends because i played it for 3 years now im gonna go study so i don't have much time. Here is some information about my account: Server : EUW Username: (RARE NAME) Rank: Gold season 4 ATM Plat 5 (almost promo) with daimond MMR with High winrate Champions: 112 almost got them all
[Selling] AMAZING ACCOUNT FROM EUNE SERVER PLAT / ALL CHAMP/10 pagerune 31 SKINS (4 rare skin)
03/04/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://www.foxpic.com/VaErn3jM.png http://www.foxpic.com/V0ePquCa.png http://www.foxpic.com/VMzP6Zta.png http://www.foxpic.com/VwdOHo5j.png
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello fellas! Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have. 1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards! 2. 74 Skins rare skins! like champion ship riven - Zombie brand - Headless hecarim - K9 Riot nasus and some legendary skins like : Mecha Kha'zix. Here is a pic show you the skin i have Click here! 3. 105 Champions! 4. 20 Runes pages! 5. 4K RP! so you can change the name or buy the Coming skins! 6. Account have the Season II rewards!
[Selling] Plat 2 Account with 74 Rare skins'' Champ Riven and anthor, 20 Runes Pages, 4k RP
10/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
<div align="left"><div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Hello fellas! </font><br></b></font>< /div> <div align="center"><font color="Magenta"><b><font face="Times New Roman" size="3">Selling a beast account, lets show wat he have.</font></b></font></div& gt;</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><b><font color="Black" face="Times New Roman" size="3">1. SoloQ plat II it mean you will have the S3 Rewards!</font><font color="Black"><br><font...