Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB DUO QUEUE PLACEMENT GAMES

Discussion on WTB DUO QUEUE PLACEMENT GAMES within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB DUO QUEUE PLACEMENT GAMES

Hey guys I want to buy DUO QUEUE placement games (10) Wins if possible.
I was Plat 5 last season, if this is possible please let me know with price and what's the best guarantee you can give me.

This is north america btw.
Old 03/30/2015, 18:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
The Black Market: 117/1/1
Hello, contact us via skype to arrange a deal: boostingfactory
Old 03/30/2015, 18:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 48
Hi ,
would do it for 30€.
Here is my Thread
And my Skype : Zoidbergepvp.

Edit : Sorry Not Boosting NA

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTB] Duo Queue placement matches for the next season (gold mmr)
10/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Simon, and I want to start looking for someone reliable to purchase a duo queue boost for my placement matches the next season. The reason why I want to purchase this boost: - I don't want to be unlucky and lose 8/10 matches (like last time) and go down 6 divisions - I still want to "earn it", as I don't consider myself as a bad player. Therefor I want to buy a duoQ boost instead of a regular boost - By duo queuing with an experienced player, I lower the...
EUW Looking for duo queue 10 placement matches
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hi! I'm looking for someone who wants to duo queue with me during my 10 placement matches in EUW. I was B2 in preseason but done B4-B2 in a few days after not playing for 5 months ^^ Best roles in order: jung supp mid adc top Add me on skype: Mirko Peda From: Italy
[Buying] Duo Queue Placement Matches NOW - EUW
01/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on skype alessandro.pettazzoni.skype
[Selling] Duo Queue+Coaching for Placement matches season 4
01/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
As topic title say im offering duo queue coaching for placement games in season 4 , since im having alot of asks about it from my main thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2742571-duo-queue-coaching-europe-servers-d iamond-player.html i decided i could do a preorder for it for few ppl max 3-4 (i dont wanna make an preorder for more ppl cause dont wanna make ppl wait to get theirs game played) so as topic title say im offering preorder for 10 placement games...
Looking for a high ranked booster to duo queue with for 9 placement games
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, If you are a booster who has a job already and will duo queue with me for 9 placement games PM me. This way you can earn money for 2 jobs in 1! I main vayne adc and i would say i am pretty good as you will see in my match history. I will almost always win my lane but I need the security of another high ranked player.