Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING EUNE ACCOUNT FAST!!!

Discussion on SELLING EUNE ACCOUNT FAST!!! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING EUNE ACCOUNT FAST!!!

Hello I want to sell my account.70 champs,37 skins and promo to silver 5.3 rune sites. In S4 it was gold.Here you've got list of skins (copy this link and past it in browser cause this url is not workin)
I want Paysafecard for this.You can write down your offers here or on private message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Plat 4 EUNE PAX TF Account 114 champs 102 skins selling for 150 euros fast
09/27/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Account ranked info : Season 3 = Platinum Season 4 = Plat 4 58 LP (Currently) Runes & Rune pages : 17 and lot's of runes. Account is currently chat restricted for 300 games, (first chat restriction on account.) Icons : Most icons are owned. Champions owned : 115 Skins owned : 102, with rare skins like Grey warwick medivel Twitch and PAX TF. Proofs :
[Selling] selling unranked account eune fast cheap
09/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
10 euro both with NA acc 15 euro
Selling cheap account silver5 eune.. fast,
08/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys. here im back. Am.. and i wanna sell of my smurfs.. Ip;2800 rp;100 skins; none. http://i.epvpimg.com/Nak0g.png http://i.epvpimg.com/RB2pf.png
[Selling] Selling plat V EUNE acc fast!!!!!!!!
08/03/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im quitting lol and i want to get rid of my acc fast!! PlatV; +75 champs; 5 runepages; EUNE SEND ME PM if ur interested then we can talk more in skype PRICE: OFFER(cheap)
[Selling] Selling CHEAP EUNE account. Fast!!!
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
*Division: GOLD 5(64 LP) *Champions:62 *IP:1701 *Rune page: 6( alot of runes) *Skins: tempest janna, totemic mai, vandal jax, obsidian malphite, secret agen miss fortune , supre teemo, tpa ezreal, prestigiouse leblanca, karate kenen and judgement kayle. *Got 2 Refunds Imageshack - eune.png Looking about 15-20 USD, skype strakalys. For price we can nagotiate.