Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a design! Offering Boosting!

Discussion on Looking for a design! Offering Boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Looking for a design! Offering Boosting!

Hey, I'm looking for a new thread design for my thread!
I can offer you my boosting (Bronze to Diamond)!

Old 03/27/2015, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I recommend you this guy :P
Look what he has done to my thread too
Old 03/27/2015, 16:37   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 107/1/0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LoL-Boosting.com - offering cheapest professional elo boosting on the interweb
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Why us? We provide trustable coaches & boosters, that have over 3 years of experience. They will boost in these three servers (EUW, EUNE, NA), with more servers to come. All of the coaches & boosters are highclass diamond players, that will provide the best boost possible. The coaches & boosters have got competitive experience from LAN parties, tournaments and cups. We are with guarantee the cheapest and the fastest boosting service out there. We have scouts to look out to the other...
Offering Elo boosting !! (LoL)
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hi , i've got two Diamond 1 accounts already and im bored of diamond, so im offering my time for you to boost your elo , (I am main Jungler). If you are interested , PM me , if you got any questions u can ask per PM tho . (We can talk about prices per PM)
[OFFERING]Web Design
05/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey, like last time... + Example: dk002-new http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/4050/dk002new. th.jpg plz don't spam here and me PM box...
[OFFERING]Web Design
03/14/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi, if anyone needs it... just post here or PM me. But i will give it only someone who really need it and has some experience with html/php. + Example: dk-new http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/1056/dknew.th. jpg plz don't spam here and me PM box...