Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW | Platinium 2 | ALL CHAMP | 120 SKINS

Discussion on EUW | Platinium 2 | ALL CHAMP | 120 SKINS within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW | Platinium 2 | ALL CHAMP | 120 SKINS

Hi guys
I sell my account Platinium 2 with good MMR
The starting price is 70 euros.
It can be negotiated

Added me on skype for more screen and more. Jeandurand75
(I speak French)
Old 03/23/2015, 22:04   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2

Do you accept paysafecard?
Old 03/24/2015, 12:51   #3

No sorry, only paypal or exchange with account lol.

Elophant score for this account.

Contact me on skype: Jeandurand75
Old 03/29/2015, 20:26   #4

The account is still on sale.
Added me on skype: Jeandurand75

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LOL ACC : Level 30;110 champ;54 Skins (Riven champ inclued)
01/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys;I WTS my LoL acc. Level 30, 110 champ,54 skins (with somes unavailable skin );3 runes page (AD;AP; Arpen Toplane) 7000 IP 24 AP Skins list : Popstar Ahri Sweeper Alistar Reverse Annie Goth Annie Galactic Azir Boom boom Blitzcrank Officer Caitlyn
[Selling] EU West - All Champions - 9 Rune pages - 69 Skins - Platinium 5, Platinium Border
01/01/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, selling this account on EU West: Server: Eu West Level: 30 Current Rating: Platinium 5, Platinium Border Champions Owned: ALL Rune Pages: 9 Skins total: 69 Please only serious people. No Scammers allowed!
[Selling] Diamond 5, 71 skins, Champ Riven, Champ thresh, 7 legendary skins, NA, Decent price!
12/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Yes, i will go first for people with MORE trust over me. Premium or Id verified with a good TBM rating or you will go first. Skype: Zane.Storie7 P.S. I will screenshare to show you the account through skype.
[EUW] : WTS 3 accounts (95+champ/skins+gold, 60+champ+goldS2 etc)
02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers Summoners, I would like to sell 3 accounts of League of Legends. I only accept trade with verified accounts and payment by Paypal. You go first unless you are mega-verified with many positive feedbacks. 1- 95+ champions, all runes, Gold S2, Gold Division III S3, many skins like UFO corki, dark crystal Ryze, pentakill Karthus, pentakill Mordekeiser, fisherman Fizz, frostblade Irelia, super Teemo, mad scientist Singed, nurse Akali, doctor Kennen, vindicator Vayne, gangster...
2K ELO Acc (Everything Platinium) Every Champ 18 Runepages 150+Skins (PSC)
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey Im new here and I am selling my account because LoL makes no fun for me anymore Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The account is LvL 30, has 700 wins in Normal and 800 Ranked games It has 5000 Riot Points and 12000 Influence Points. The account has every Champion And 150+ Skins. 17 rune pages with almost every Runes