Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Unranked Acc with 115 Champs 188 Skins

Discussion on WTS Unranked Acc with 115 Champs 188 Skins within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Unranked Acc with 115 Champs 188 Skins

Hello mates,

I was thinking about selling my account here for a while since I just dont enjoy this game as much as I did before.
MMORPGS and singleplayer games just takes most of my time when I dont work.

So here are some Information you might need and want to know:

Server: EUW

Elo: S2: unranked / S3 Gold / S4 Platinium / S5 Unranked, also no placements yet.
Got the platinum border and the last upgradet ward reward from team rankeds in Season 4

Summoner Icons: mostly everything since Season 2 worlds u can get except the 250 rp icons, just got a few from them. Ask me for more information about this

Champions: 115 here are the champions I do NOT own
- Draven
- Viktor
- Volibear
- Skarner
- Yorick
- Swain
- Morderkaiser
- Gangplank
- Galio

Skins: 188(included free tristana and alistar, but I didnt count traditional)
Legendary(1820 RP) Skins:
- Blackfrost Anivia
- Forecast Janna
- Aetherwing Kayle
- Eternum Nocturne
- Bloodlord Vladimir

Rare Skins(Skins you cannot buy only at a specific time): tbh its way to much to list them. If you really are interested and want to know I can list.
Or if you got a skin in mind just tell me and I will tell you if I own this.
Ultimate Skins: All 3, Pulsefire Ezreal, Spirit Guard Udyr, DJ Sona

Rune Pages: Maximum of 20 / Also ask for specific Runes, but got mostly everything you want to play with i guess

RP: 334

IP: 2246

Also got no bans, chat restriction or any other negative aspects.
Just a few reports maybe :P

Payments:
I Accept Paypal only.
We can Ask for a middleman on ePvp if you want since otherwise I only handle the account over to you after receiving the money.

I set up the price after getting some offers.
So for first just tell me your offer in thread or pn.

My Skype is: melonenbroot

« WTB Bronze 5 account EUW. | CHEAP UNRANKED SMURF EUW »