Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo boosting low elo accounts. Cheap

Discussion on Elo boosting low elo accounts. Cheap within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Elo boosting low elo accounts. Cheap

I'm currently diamond 5.

willing to boost people as high as gold and as low as unranked.

10 for placements.

or 10 dollars each divison. (silver V-Silver IV)

or 25 for a whole divison (silver to gold)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Boosting LoL Accounts for RP - CHEAP
08/14/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 61 Replies
Hello, I'm a returning "Grandmaster" booster. I'm temporarily offering low prices to raise my reputation. Prices of Divisions: Iron: $5 Bronze $8 Silver: $10 Gold: $12 Platinum: $15 Diamond: Negotiable.
[Selling] eLo-Accounts | New service | Level 30 accounts | Elo Boosting | CHEAP
12/13/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Edit the thread*: i will change the Design , for now: Boosts: Bronze Div:- 4 euro/div Silver Div:- 7 euro/div Gold Div:- 10 euro/div Plat Div:- 15 euro/div Diamond Div:- 22 euro/div Will add accounts soon :) - Searching for vouche's.
boosting accounts to gold from any elo very cheap
11/07/2014 - League of Legends - 2 Replies
Doing account boosts to gold until season is over message me if you need it.
[Selling] Very Cheap boosting (up to Dia V) for TR Accounts - Looking for Riot PIN/Paypal
07/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hey, I'm offering a very cheap elo boost for TR Acconts, up to Diamond V. I'm a Dia 5 Player on Eu W and recently changed to the turkish Server. http://i.epvpimg.com/lcDwh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/Wh6Ee.jpg I'm looking for people to boost because some of my friends (I'm turkish, living in Germany) want to hit Gold / Plat, but I can't duo queue with them with my Main Account.
Boosting Low ELO Accounts for CHEAP!
05/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, I'm about a 1500-1600 player on the NA server. I'm wanting to start boosting people in the lower elo range for cheaper than the average person. I will only be carrying up to 1300 as I know I can 100% carry up to there and haven't tried above that yet. I may try and go higher, but for now, i'll stay lower. The average price for under 1400 is around 15-20 EUROS per 100 ELO. 15 EUROS are just about 20 USD per 100 ELO. So for MY Pricing: 15$ USD per 100 ELO. ( ATLEAST 5$ USD...