[Buying] 33 Draft 03/02/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies Hey, im looking for someone who can do 33 draft, let me the offer ^^
[Buying] 13 Draft win 02/15/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Hi there, I am looking for someone that can win 13 draft games for ranked restriction.
Post your offers here, I will be the one to contact you, there is no need to spam my skype. If you don't have a high TBM or a negative one, I won't even read your offer.
Thanks
[Buying] Draft wins 02/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies Hello, my account has been recently banned and I have to win 35 draft games on it.
I'd like to pay someone to do it for me.
Throw me your offers!
[Buying] 16 Draft games 02/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies As the title says i need some1 to win me 16 draft games on euw previous booster sucked rly by gameplay and he said i ll do the work in 2-4 days..he started from monday and 2day i m playing with my account..so pls i need some1 to end these games today and max tomorrow!!Post ur price!!
[Ger/En] Anyone help me to draft? 07/21/2014 - Hearthstone - 7 Replies EN:
Hi guys,
i want to start to draft but iam completly new.
Perhaps anyone could assist me via skype what cards to pick for free.
Greetings
Annomania